These Terms & Conditions Is An Electronic Record In The Form Of An Electronic Contract Formed Under The Information Technology Act, 2000 And The Rules Made Thereunder And The Amended Provisions Pertaining To Electronic Documents / Records In Various Statutes As Amended By The Information Technology Act, 2000. These Terms & Conditions Does Not Require Any Physical, Electronic Or Digital Signature.
These Terms & Conditions document Is A Legally Binding Document Between Ordo Bike And User (Both Terms Defined Below). These Terms & Conditions Will Be Effective Upon Your Acceptance Of The Same (Directly Or Indirectly In Electronic Form Or By Means Of An Electronic Record) And Will Govern The Relationship Between Ordo Bike And User For The Use Of The Website (Defined Below).
Please Read These Terms & Conditions Carefully. By Using The Website & AppYou Indicate That You Understand, Agree And Consent To These Terms & Conditions. If You Do Not Agree With The Terms Of These Terms & Conditions, Please Do Not Use This Website& App You Hereby Provide Your Unconditional Consent Or Agreements To Ordo Bike. As Provided Under Section 43a And Section 72a Of Information Technology Act, 2000.
These Terms & Conditions of the website located at the URL www.ordo.bike, mobile sites or mobile application (“Website”) is between Ordo Bike (“Ordo Bike” or “We” or “Us” or “Our"), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at D1 duplex, Geetanjali market, near Geetanjali road south, TT nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462003 and the guest users or registered users of the Website ("You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") describe the terms on which Ordo Bike offers You access to the Website and such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto ("Services").
This documented sheet is exclusively made by 2wt for their customers. Company is not allowing to copy & paste or use it by any company or individual for any uses. If found guilty then company having rights to log complaint &log case in local court against them to take legal actions.
1. The Company shall take your booking request and forward it to the Service Provider (Driver) through an app based device operating on GPS-GPRS based device given to drivers mobile .
2. The Service Provider(Driver) shall have the sole discretion to accept or reject each request for the Service.
3. If the Service Provider (Driver)accepts the booking request made by the Company, the GPS device installed in the drivers mobile or on the personal device of the driver of the Vehicle notifies you and provides the information regarding the Service Provider including its name, contact number etc.
4. The Company shall make reasonable efforts to bring you in contact with the Service Provider in order to obtain the Service subject to availability of the Service Provider in or around your location at the time of your booking request made to the Company.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the Company itself does not provide the Services. It is the Service Provider who shall render the Services to you.
6. Even after acceptance of booking, the Service Provider may not reach your pick up location or decide not to render his services. in which event the Company shall not be held liable.
7. The Person warrant that the information you provide to the Company is accurate and complete. The Company is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided. The Person may only access the Services using authorized means.
8. The Company shall not be liable if you do not download the correct Mobile Application or visit the appropriate web portal.
9. The Company reserves the right to discontinue or introduce any of the modes of booking Vehicles and/or for providing services for transmission of parcels.
10. The Person will refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be disreputable or capable of damaging our reputation and will comply with all applicable laws of the Republic of India.
11. The Person will treat the Vehicle drivers with respect and not cause damage to their Vehicle or engage in any unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive behaviour or activity whilst using their Vehicle.
12. The Company is not responsible for the behaviour, actions or inactions of drivers of Vehicles, quality of Vehicle which you may use. Any Contract for the provision of Vehicle is exclusively between you and the driver of the Vehicle and the Company is not a party to the same.
13. By using the Mobile Application of the Company, you further agree that:
14. The Person will download the Application for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
15. The Person will not authorize others to use your account;
16. The Person will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
17. The Person will not use the Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
18. The Person will not use the Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
19. The Person will not impair the proper operation of the network;
20. The Person will not try to harm the Application in any way whatsoever;
21The Person will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Company Content without written permission from the Company;
22. The Person will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification which the Company may provide you which allows access to the Application;
23.The Person will provide the Company with whatever proof of identity we may request;
24.You will only use an access point or 3G data account which you are authorized to use;
25.The Person will not use the Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
26.The Company reserves the right to immediately terminate your use of the Application should you not comply with the any of the above rules in Clause 1.13.
27.Customer is not allowed to book ride to 3rd Party.
28. 3rd party can book ride by offline features.
29.If customer is not comfortable or able to sit on 2-wheeler, company is not requesting suggesting or forcing you to book a ride.
30.The mobile no. Customer using by him to register in company to avail service is not verified.
31.The mobile no. Used by customer responsibility.
1. The Person will be “Eligible” to use (book) the Ordo Taxi Service only when You fulfil all the following conditions:
2. The Person have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.(minor ??? write clause of guardian surveillance or tracking through App)
3. The Person are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
4. If The Person reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Ordo Bike Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age, You must abide by such age limits.
The Ordo Bike Taxi Service allows You to place Service Requests through Ordo Bike to a TSP on the Ordo Bike Platform. The TSP has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each Service Request. If the TSP accepts a Service Request and confirms the Booking, Ordo Bike shall notify You and provide information regarding the TSP – including Rider name, Vehicle license number, and telephone contact details of the TSP.
Ordo Bike shall procure reasonable efforts to bring You into contact with a TSP in order to obtain transportation service, subject to the availability of TSP in or around Your location at the moment of Your placing a Service Request.
I. By using the Ordo Bike Taxi Service, You further agree that:
II. You will only use the Ordo Bike Taxi Service for personal use and will not place Service Requests for a third party;
III. The Person will not use the Ordo Bike Taxi Service for unlawful purposes;
IV. The Person will not use the Ordo Bike Taxi Service for commercial delivery services/purposes;
V. The Person will not use the Ordo Bike Taxi Service in an inebriated state;
VI. The Person will not try to harm the Ordo Bike Taxi Service, Site or our network in any way whatsoever;
VII. The Person will provide Ordo Bike with such information and documents which Ordo Bike may reasonably request;
VIII. The Person will only use an authorized network to avail of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service;
IX. The Person are aware that when placing a Service Request, whether via Application, calling the call centre of 2WT , standard messaging charges, data charges, voice charges, as applicable, of Your and Our phone network service providers, will apply;
X. The Person will comply with all Applicable Law from Your country of domicile and residence and the country, state and/or city in which You are present while using the Application or Ordo Bike Taxi Service; and
XI. The Person are aware of and shall comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
Ordo Bike reserves the right to immediately terminate Your use of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service and/or the use of the Application in the event of non-compliance with any of the above requirements.
The Riders reserve the right to terminate Your use of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service in the event Your usage of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service requires assistance or services beyond transportation services from the Riders. In the event of dispute, Ordo Bike the right to determine Your usage of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service.
The Riders reserve the right to terminate Your use of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service in the event You are carrying excessive luggage. In the event of dispute, Ordo Bike reserves the right to determine Your usage of the Ordo Bike Taxi Service.
Ordo Bike shall, upon receiving a Service Request from You, proceed to confirm or decline the Service Request based on the availability of Vehicles and confirmation by TSPs at the pickup time, which shall be informed to You vide an SMS and email. In the event Booking is confirmed, You shall check the Booking details including but not limited to pick up time and pick up place, and if there are incorrect details, the same needs to be informed to Us immediately by calling our call centre(s). You shall bear the consequences and damages for any delay that may be caused to You due to Your failure to check the confirmation SMS/email or failure to inform Ordo Bike of the incorrect details immediately.
During the course of the Ride, You shall wear the helmet provided to You by the Rider.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
2. Subject to the provisions made in Clause 9.3, the Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bhopal, India.
3. All disputes arising out of or in relation to these Terms and Conditions shall be settled amicably by the Parties. In the event no amicable settlement is arrived at within a period of fifteen (15) days from the date of first initiation of the dispute by one Party to other, the Parties shall resolve the dispute by means of arbitration pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
4. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by an arbitral tribunal comprising of 1 (one) arbitrator mutually appointed by you and the Company.
5. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language only and the seat for arbitration shall be Bhopal, India.
6. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding.
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between You and Us to any other person.
USE OF THE WEBSITE / SERVICES
1. You agree and undertake that when using a Website / Service, You will not:
2. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
3. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
4. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
5. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
6. Any information provided by You on this site shall not be misleading in any way;
7. use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website;
8. reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
The Website and the Services are provided on an "as is" basis. We do not make any other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation that the Website or the Services will meet Your requirements, will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or operate without error.
1. Company will not refund ride amount in any case if ride purpose is not fulfilled.
2. Company will not refund any amount if any coupon applicable on the service given by the company.
3. Ride under any offer or coupon will be non- refundable service.
4. Company is not liable to pay any amount to passenger for any loss/damage during service.
5. Company will not help you to provide you insurance benefit if you are riding without companies information.
6. Company will not provide any discount/favour past ride/per billing.
7. If any damages is caused during the ride to the vehicle because of the cost the customer will have to bear the cost of damage.
8. The company will not interfere in the matters.
9. Company will not make refund for any service post billing.
10. In case of any payment adjustment will be divided by the company to the customer will not exceed companies margin for the service.
11. Estimated fare will change if customer wants to go to different to go to different location from the pre decide location.
12. Company has rights to take extra charges other then services according to the billing format.
13. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Ordo Bike.
1. Company does not allow to cancel a ride after 2 minutes in that ease company will impose penalty of rs. 5 for the previous ride along with your successful ride.
2. Company will impose Rs. 5 penalty if not found available on the pickup location is far away from the 1st location.
3. If ride cancels due to denying to wear helmet or imposing condition to sit more than 1 passenger at a time then it is considered ride cancellation & charges will be Rs. 5
4. If customer wishes to travel with oversized luggage, then the driver has the rights to cancel ride or parcel service request. And you will be charged Rs. 5 for cancellation.
5. Company will allow to sit 2nd passenger if below 8 years together with an adult
6. Company will not allow to take ride if passenger is below 13 years if riding solo
7. If parcel receiver is not available on drop location then company will charge for return journey too.
8. 2 discounts/coupon is not applicable or clubbed on single ride together.
9. 1 coupon is applicable for a single service.
10. You may elect to cancel your request for services or goods from a Third Party Provider at any time prior to such Third Party Provider’s arrival, in which case you may be charged a cancellation fee.
11. If you cancel within 2 minutes, you won’t be charged.
12. If you are not at the pickup location or your driver cannot get in touch with you, the cancellation fee of Rs 10 will still apply on the Second Ride.
1. None of the coupons is applicable during soft launching. All coupons are applicable after post commercial launching.
2. Coupon is not transferable to other customers.
3. Company has rights to cancel multi uses coupon if found guilty using by other customer.
4. Company has rights to cancel any coupon if not used within the guidelines.
5. Company has the rights to change the expiry date of the coupon including no. Of uses without previous notice.
6. Company will not take responsibility of any coupon/discount if the application/device is allowing to accept.
7. Company has rights to withdraw all schemes/coupons from any customers account without notice.
8. If the coupon amount value is more than 25% of the total bill will not be applicable for the ride value.
9. Application will not accept the coupon and decrease the % of discount value upto 25% automatically.
10. If you charge the device/number then the chances are that coupon will not be applicable. In this case the company is not responsible.
11. Company is not bound to renew/ reissue any coupon if expired in any case/reason.
12. Any coupon provide by company for any city is not applicable in any other city in any cases.
13. Parcel Coupon is not applicable for ride services and Ride coupon is not applicable for Parcel services.
14. Company has right to provide any discount coupon to particular group/limited customers. This coupon is not valid for other customer.
Insurance company will not settle claim if customer found guilty by breaking rules given below:-
1. Insurance company will not settle claim if customer found guilty by consuming liquor or any other drug.
2. Customer should carry valid id proof during availing our services to submit to process insurance claim.
3. Insurance company will not cover(more) than 1 passenger claim at any condition.
4. Insurance company will not settle claim if 3rd party is using our services without companies information.
5. Insurance company will not settle claim if passenger found guilty while not wearing helmet during ride service.
6. Insurance company will not settle claim if customer is carrying overloaded luggage during ride service.
7. Insurance company will not settle claim if customer is carrying overloaded luggage during ride services.(repeat)
8. Company is not going to pay any compensation to customer for any damages or for any mishappening for that only insurance company is liable to pay amount, if all above condition is fulfilled during service.
9. In case of parcel services 2Whelltaxis or Insurance company is not liable to pay amount or compensation for parcel services. Its completely customers risk and responsibility.
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India. The parties agree that the courts of Bhopal shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms, the Application or the Website. You expressly consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection to such personal jurisdiction based on forums non convenience or any other basis.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
ADDRESS:D1 DUPLEX GEETANJALI MARKET NEAR GEETANJALI ROAD SOUTH TTNAGAR, BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH 462003
Last updated on August 11th 2017